Vintage Boho Tribal Kilim
Vintage nomadic 'Tulu' cicim Kilim /Konya- Turkey
- Size:1.60 x.1.06m including fringes (5.2ft x 3.5ft)
- 100% handmade +pure wool
- Free International Shipping
- Perfect for floor, wall, bed cover
- 'Tulu' is the name given to a kilim or plainweave with tufts of wool, goat-hair yarn or thin strips of cloth interwoven into the main piece using the Turkish knot to form tuft patterns on the underlying design.These rugs were made as part of a young womans marriage dowry and often used as sleeping blankets or decorativre dividers inside the ten.They are wild and wonderful individual and very much one of a kind !
- Please note :All our store items are handmade.Our vintage pieces are all preloved and due to the age and/or handmade nature of these items, minor signs of patination,fading, wear, or slightly unsymmetrical lines may be present.These are not considered flaws,they are part of their unique nature and why we love using them in our homes as they add both character and charm.